As women we hardly ever make mistakes but occasionally it happens. This is where we let you know when one of these “once in a blue moon” occurrences takes place. Please bear with us and thank you for your understanding.
Fabric Requirement updates to multiple patterns:
In the following patterns the fabric requirements state that you need 1/2 yard of fabric 1, 2, and 3 for the twin size blanket. You actually need 5/8 of a yard (22.5 inches) of these three fabrics.
- Building Blocks quilt pattern
- Barnyard Bash quilt pattern
- Polar Opposites quilt pattern
- Pirate Posse quilt pattern
- Mermaid Marina quilt pattern
- Forest Fairy and Friends quilt pattern
- Cowboy Corral quilt pattern
Under additional size guides on page 13: In the table for the baby blanket cutting instructions the boxes for fabric 5 are blank. The should read as follows:
- What is being cut: building blocks B & C
- Cut (all dimensions are width x height): cut 2: 10″ x 15″; cut 2: 5″ x 15″
Page 16: Under cutting directions, cut all squares at 7″x 7″ instead of 8″ x 8″ (or you need 2 yards of fabric)
Square Lattice Quilt:
Page 3: under cutting directions for crib size number 2 from the neutral (gray) print, start by cutting (17) width of fabric 2″ strips instead of 2 1/2″ strips.